Enter your cell or landline phone number:
CALL CENTER ASSESSMENT
- Objective analysis of your center’s performance, based on data collected from similar companies in and outside your industry.
- Validated best practices based on quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Develop an accurate, quantitative understanding of the call center strategy and operational performance in critical areas.
- Identify and prioritize opportunities for performance improvement and operational efficiency.
- Planning and Defining the Research effort.
- Gathering Data.
- Aggregating and Analyzing Data, developing and presenting deliverables.
- Current State Operations Profile
- Current State Technology Profile
Future State Recommendations – Infrastructure and Technology:
This section will include:
- A pictorial representation of a proposed technical architecture that connects business needs with the technical solution and creates a platform for external expansion and added customer service functionality.
- Identification of applicable solutions that is available for contact center technology.
- This section of the document will include the description of the recommended path to follow in order to successfully complete implementation of DPS’ recommendations.
- Evaluate your current quality and assess “the customer’s voice” of the organization. Identify opportunities for leveraging quality feedback throughout the organization. Assess monitoring and coaching approaches and improvement opportunities.